Sunday, October 20, 2013

Creating the Platform

This is is my first post of many having to do with a new platform for video games that me and some friends are working on for our Senior project at SCAD Atlanta.

My buddy Matt came up with the idea, "Wash Your Hands, Save the Princess." This was an idea for a video game played by washing your hands. This was an exciting idea and I was interested immediately.

We don't have a definite name for the system but for the time being it is called "Oasis."

Basically we are looking to create a kit that can be installed into bathrooms that have monitors or tv screens behind its mirrors behind sinks. (example to the right)


The first thing we looked into were the facts dealing with the CDC's hand washing guidelines to ensure that our system finds a way to make people wash their hands the correct way, making the world a cleaner place.

I believe that with Health backing us, this could turn into something really big. I will update our progress here, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment